The WESTEX® DH Antistat 6.5 oz Deluxe Coverall is designed to provide exceptional protection and comfort for workers in various industries. The coverall features a blend of 48% LENZING™ lyocell, 39% modacrylic, 12% aramid, and 1% carbon antistatic, making it inherently flame resistant for added safety.
For easy and quick removal in case of emergencies, the coverall is equipped with a breakaway zipper. The woven blend used in its construction ensures outstanding breathability, while the optimized moisture management keeps the wearer cooler, drier, and more comfortable throughout the day.
The coverall also includes 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material for added visibility in low-light conditions. It features a lowered X striping on the back, creating space for company logos or hooded undergarments. Additionally, the coverall has a low propensity for pilling and uses no melt, no drip Velcro for enhanced safety. With the option to attach an H2S monitor to the outside pocket with strap and elastic fasteners, this coverall is a reliable choice for workers requiring a high level of protection and comfort.
- Trim Featuring 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- 6.5 oz – 48% LENZING™ lyocell, 39% modacrylic, 12% aramid, 1% carbon antistatic
- Material is inherently flame resistant
- Breakaway zipper
- Woven blend provides outstanding breathability
- Optimized moisture management keeps the wearer cooler, drier and more comfortable
- H2S monitor can attach to outside of pocket with strap and elastic fasteners
- Low propensity for pilling
- No melt, no drip velcro
- Lowered X striping on back to allow more room for company logo or hooded undergarment